7.19.2010

Workout DJ

Only in Israel will you find a dj spinning techno music at your local gym. I was unaware that gyms are, in actuality, disguised dance bars with fruit shakes replacing alcohol and running instead of dancing. Thankfully, I'm all for techno but for those who are not, it's pretty unfortunate. On a completely different note, I'm pretty sure men don't go to the gym in Israel to workout those muscles. I think they may see gyms as a pick-up bar.
Other music played at gyms includes house, pop, house, and pop.

3 comments:

  1. Chuck NorrisJuly 19, 2010

    I guess you are right.
    they even use the same techniques such as "So...do you come here a lot?"

    The question is - where do you sweat more? one hour of workout or one hour in an Israeli dance club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 19, 2010

    did some of them try to pick you up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I sign up? That sounds fun, along with a side of passion fruit yogurt :)

    ReplyDelete